Solar Rooftop Yojana 2024 is a scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through this scheme, solar panels can be installed on the roof of the house and if solar panels are installed through this scheme, then in such a situation, citizens are given subsidy of up to 40% through this scheme.
The benefit of solar rooftop scheme is mostly taken by those citizens who are troubled by the electricity bills or the citizens live in an area where there is a problem with electricity i.e. there is no electricity for a long time. If you know the information related to Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024, then you will also be able to easily take advantage of this scheme, so let us know the information about Solar Rooftop Scheme.
Free Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024
This scheme is operated by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. Taking advantage of the Solar Rooftop Scheme, many citizens of many states have installed solar panels on the roof of their houses. No matter which state you are from, if you complete the application process for the Solar Rooftop Scheme, then in such a situation you too You can install solar panels on the roof of your house.
The best benefit you will get by installing solar panels is that you will be able to save on electricity bills. Apart from this, you and the government can get many benefits through this scheme.
An official website has also been released by the Government of India for the Solar Rooftop Scheme, where one can easily apply for the Solar Rooftop Scheme by completing the registration process. Due to solar panels, along with using electricity at home, you will also be able to easily use the remaining electricity for the factory or at other places as per your requirement.
Benefits of solar rooftop scheme
The best benefit for the citizens will be that they will see savings in their electricity bills. By using electricity as per one’s requirement, electricity can be deposited in the department from which money will also be earned. The electricity will be generated from solar energy which will cause very little harm to the environment. Once the solar panel is successfully installed, then there will be no problem of any kind in the solar panel for a long time.
Eligibility for Solar Rooftop Scheme
- To apply, the citizen must possess Indian citizenship.
- Those citizens who want to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme should have electricity connection in their name only.
- The subsidy amount is sent to the bank account, so the applicant must have his own bank account.
- Solar panels purchased by citizens should be made in India.
How much subsidy is available under Solar Rooftop Scheme?
Citizens are provided three types of subsidies under the Solar Rooftop Scheme. If a citizen installs a solar panel up to 1-3 KW, then in such a situation a subsidy of Rs 14558 per kilowatt is provided.
Whereas if a citizen installs solar panel above 3 KW and below 10 KW, then in such a situation subsidy is provided at the rate of Rs 7294 per kilowatt. Apart from this, if any candidate installs solar panel above 10 kW then in such a situation subsidy will not be provided to him. They will get fixed subsidy of Rs 94822 only up to kW.
How to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme?
- In the application process, first of all you have to reach the official website of Solar Rooftop Scheme and click on the option of Apply for Solar Rooftop Register Here.
- Now select your state, enter the electricity department and consumer account number and click on the next option.
- Now you have to enter the active mobile number and click on click to send mobile OTP in Sandesh app.
- Now you have to go to Google Play Store and immediately download the Sandesh app on your device and register it and enter the OTP given under this app by going to the website of Solar Rooftop Scheme.
- Now enter the mail ID and click on the submit button.
- Now you have to enter all the information carefully under the solar panel application form.
Other way to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme
While applying, many important information related to electricity connection and department is asked, which is often not known when applying for solar rooftop scheme from home. In such a situation, you can get this form filled through a solar company or Contact the person having information related to the scheme and get the form filled for this scheme through him so that you do not face any problem later and you can easily get subsidy on purchasing solar panels.