Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Kochi has issued a notification. According to the notification 57 posts of Technician Apprentice will be filled in the institute. The application process for this recruitment has started. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of BPCL, bharatpetroleum.in. The last date to apply has been fixed as 15 October 2022.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Here are the vacancy details Chemical Engineering Vacancies : 40 Posts Mechanical Engineering Vacancies : 6 Posts Instrumentation Engineering Vacancies : 6 Posts Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering Vacancies : 5 Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online for 57 Various Apprentice Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Synthetic Designing – 40
- Electrical Designing/Electrical and Gadgets Designing – 05
- Mechanical Designing – 06
- Electrical Designing/Applied Gadgets and Instrumentation Designing/Instrumentation Innovation/Instrumentation and Control Designing/Hardware and Instrumentation Engineeing-06
Eligibility criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
- BPCL is recruiting candidates who have the qualification of Diploma. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and required qualification for the post of Technician Apprentice can apply for the job. There are 57 vacancies in BPCL and interested candidates can apply as soon as possible to avail the post of Technician Apprentice.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ personal interview/ medical test/ walk-in interview.
- The salary for BPCL Recruitment on Technician Apprentice is Rs.18,000 – Rs.18,000 Per Month. The candidates selected by the company will join as Technician Apprentice and they will be given the salary as mentioned in the notification.
Job Location :
- BPCL has released the official notification for Technician Apprentice vacancies and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 15/10/2022. The job location for the post is Kochi.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for above mentioned vacancies before 15/10/2022. Through the official website bharatpetroleum.com, candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online / offline.
Step 1: Click on BPCL official website, bharatpetroleum.com
Step 2: Find BPCL Official Notification
Step 3: Read the details and check the mode of application
Step 4: Apply for BPCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022 as per instructions
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the job. Applications will not be accepted after the last date, so apply before 15/10/2022.