BOB (Bank of Baroda) Recruitment 2020
Bank of Baroda (BOB): Bank of Baroda Gujarat Recruitment for Medical Consultant Post 2020.
- Medical Consultant
- General Medicine
- A. M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D.
- B. M.B.B.S having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Bank will give preference to Doctors having qualification M.D. in General Medicine but in case Doctor of M.D. qualification is not available for engagement as required, Bank may engaged the Doctor with basic qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S., if found suitable.
- Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment and shall not be allowed to continue beyond 65 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible Doctors may send their bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in following prescribed format by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 2:00 PM on 12 February 2020 superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” to the Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFT City, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.
Notification PDF Download:Click Here
Apply Online & Other Details: Click Here
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment How to Apply:
- Email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Post Name”.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2021