Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 for the candidates passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Name of the Post: BPCL Apprentice Online Form 2021
- Post Date: 09-07-2021
- Total Vacancy: 168
Vacancy Details :
- Graduate Apprentice: 120
- Technician (Diploma Apprentice: 48
View Also :: VMC Recruitment | VMC Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/ lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021) :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-08-1994 & 01-08-2003