krpano Panorama Viewer THIS IMAGE TAKEN FROM 24.9 BILION PIXEL CAMERA
The krpano Viewer is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours. The viewer is available as Flash and HTML5 application. The viewer is designed for the usage inside the Browser on Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) and on Mobiles/Tablets (iPhone, iPad, Android, …).
In addition to the krpano Viewer there are the krpano Tools – this are small tools and droplets which are helping to automatically prepare the panoramic images for viewing and making them ready-to-use. Making a pano or a tour is possible just by drag-and-drop.
Convince yourself by viewing the examples and / or by downloading the krpano Viewer and krpano Tools for free and try using them with your own panoramic images.
See also for the Tutorials.
- Flash and HTML5
- The krpano Panorama Viewer is available as Flash and HTML5 viewer. Both viewers have and use the same interfaces for controlling the panos and the layout.
- High-performance and high-quality rendering
- The rendering-performance and the image-quality were and are one of the two most important features in the krpano development. Additionally there are also strong development demands to keep the viewer itself as small and efficient as possible.
Almost everything is customizable in the krpano viewer. There are settings for everything and adding custom settings or behaviors is possible too. krpano has a flexible and dynamic xml scripting system which allows realizing own ideas and features.
- To build user interfaces just include and arrange your images on the viewer screen.
- plugins. See here for the all available krpano Plugins.
- Wide-range of supported panoramic formats and image file-formats
- Supported panoramic formats by the krpano Flash Panorama Viewer:
- Cube and Cubestrip Images
- Spherical Panos (360×180)
- Cylindrical Panos
- Partial Spherical, Partial Cylindrical Panos
- Flat Images
- Cubical QTVR files (.mov)
- Zoomify Images
- Object Movies (=Multi-Frame-Flat-Images)
- Panoramic Videos (Spherical, Cylindrical, Partials)
- Supported input and output image file-formats for the krpano Tools:
- JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
Photoshop Document and Photoshop Big Document 3D Projections
- The krpano Flash viewer supports several ways for projecting the pano image on the screen:
- The normal or also called Rectilinear Projection.
- Fisheye Projection.
- Stereographic Fisheye Projection (when looking down also called ‘Little Planet View’).
- Pannini Projection (Cylindrical Fisheye / Stereographic).
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
Virtual Tours / Hotspots / Scripting
By linking several panos together, e.g. by Hotspots, Maps, Thumbnails, Select Boxes or any other custom actions, it is possible to build full featured virtual tours.
The krpano Tools include MAKE VTOUR droplets for an easy and automatic generation of virtual tours. Just drop all pano images on it and done.
Simple and complex usage at the same time