West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway (WCR) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice for the year 2020-21. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here. All those interested candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- No. of posts: 165
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentice
- Fitter: 45 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 28 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- COPA: 08 Posts
- Secretarial Asst (English): 05 Posts
- Painter (General): 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 20 Posts
- Plumber: 08 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Tailor (Genaral): 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Tractor): 04 Posts
- Operator (Advanced Machine Tool): 05 Posts
The candidates holding 10+2 qualification along with an ITI certificate in relevant trade. Candidates can check on the provided link for subject wise details of qualification.
15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
The application fees to be paid by the candidates who want to apply for the post is Rs 170/- if belonging to other categories and rs 70/- if belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Class 10 marks. The merit list would be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the Class 10 Board examination. All the selected candidates will have to take up the training process in which they will be given a stipend.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: 01/2021
- Notification release Date: 22nd Feb 2021
- Starting date of application: 01st March 2021
- Closing date of application: 30th March 2021