Solar rooftop Yojana Agency List
Gujarat Residential Solar Rooftop Yojana 2018-19 will enable people to setup / install solar panels ranging 1 KW to 10 KW on their rooftops with 30% subsidy from central govt. and Rs. 10,000 from state govt., check list of vendors under solar power policy 2018 at geda.gujarat.gov.in
Residential Solar Rooftop Yojana 2018-19 in Gujarat will be under implementation upto 31st March, 2019. Any residential consumer of any DISCOM who possess residential property in their name are eligible to install solar PV system on their rooftop (1 KW to 10 KW) from 1 supplier selected from GEDA empaneled vendors. List of vendors under solar power policy 2018 is available at the official website geda.gujarat.gov.in
- gujarat residential solar rooftop yojana
- rooftop yojana
- solar rooftop yojana
- atal rooftop yojana
- solar rooftop yojana gujarat
- surya urja rooftop yojna
All the beneficiaries shall register their application through GEDA registered approved empanelled vendor only to get subsidy under Gujarat solar rooftop power policy 2018. The installed solar rooftop system must be of at-least 1 KW capacity and must have 100 sq.ft. shadow free area / KW of solar system. Central govt. will provide subsidy of 30% of total cost and the state govt. would provide subsidy of Rs. 10,000 / kW om solar systems installation.
Generation of electricity from solar system will be adjusted against the electricity drawn from DISCOM in the electricity bill of the same calendar month.
In a major initiative, Govt.. of India, under the National Solar Mission has set a target of 1,00,000 MW power generation through solar energy in the country including 40,000 MW to be contributed through solar rooftops in various sectors.
In order to achieve this magnitude of capacity, Gujarat has been given the target of 8,024 MW Capacity of Solar Energy by 2021-22, out of which 3,200 MW is to be contributed by the rooftop segment.
Installation of Rooftop Solar Plants on a large scale is one of the best initiatives, as in such plants, there is no requirement of land. Energy is consumed where it is generated; there would be no element of transmission loss or wheeling loss and such plants would be in the interest of the public at large as well as State Utilities. Therefore, with a view of promoting large-scale rooftop solar systems on private residential roofs-terraces, the Government has introduced a subsidy scheme for solar rooftops in the residential sector.
This Scheme shall be called “SURYA-Gujarat” (Surya Urja Rooftop Yojana-Gujarat) with the following provisions:
Target: The target for installations of solar rooftops shall be to cater to 2 lac consumers during the year 2019-20 and cumulatively 8 lac consumers by the end of the financial year 2021-22.
- The system cost mentioned in above table is inclusive of supply, installation, commissioning, comprehensive maintenance contract of 5 years of the complete solar system, bi-directional meter and its testing charges, SMC box for the meter and the connectivity charges to be paid to the DISCOM and standard structure required to install solar PV panel on the rooftop, with minimum surface clearance of 300 mm between the terrace surface and the bottommost edge of the panel. The cost of additional height of the structure required, if any, shall be borne by the beneficiary.
- Any other charges to be paid to DISCOM , on account of requirement of change of phase if any from single to three phase, upgradation of the existing electricity distribution network , shall be borne additionally by the beneficiary, as it is not included in the discovered cost referred in the table above.
- If the Applicant is a single phase consumer of the DISCOM and intends to install a solar roof top system having capacity which necessitates to change the phase of his existing service connection from single phase to three phase, in such case the requisite charges for enhancement of the phase from single to three phase shall be borne by the consumer being part of the system strengthening, and not included in the discovered cost per kW
Salient Features of scheme for Residential Rooftop Solar Projects – 2018 -19
- Scheme will be under implementation up to 31 st March, 2019
- Residential consumer of any DISCOM, who is having residential property in his name,
- is eligible to install solar PV system on his rooftop from any one supplier selected by
- him from the list of GEDA Empaneled Vendors. List of these vendors is available on
- GEDA web site www.geda.gujarat.gov.in
- Beneficiary shall register their application through any of the GEDA registered
- approved empaneled vendor only.
- Solar system should be minimum of 1 kW capacity.
- Beneficiary should have 100 sq.ft. shadow free area per kilowatt capacity of solar
- system on their rooftop.
- Cost of the various capacity Solar Rooftop PV system discovered are as below;
List of the GEDA Empaneled Vendors for Solar Rooftop Project – 2018 -19
Gujarat energy development agency (GEDA) has released the official list of GEDA empanelled vendors for solar rooftop project 2018-19. The complete list of vendors under solar rooftop power policy is available in PDF format for downloading purpose. To check the complete list and download it, click the link below:-
List of the GEDA empaneled vendors for solar rooftop Project – 2018 -19