SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020 State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below. Sbi Recruitment
SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment Notification Out: Online Application Starts for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts, Apply @sbi.co.in till 04 December, Graduate Eligible
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Eligible and interested candidates can submit IBPS PO Application or before 04 December 2020. Check Application Link, Eligibility, Selection process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment: State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). SBI PO Registration has been started on official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in from today i.e. 14 November 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can submit IBPS PO Application or before 04 December 2020.
This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who wish to serve under banking sector as 2000 vacancies are notified by the bank. Successful applicants will be called for SBI PO Prelims Exa, which is scheduled on 31 December 2020 and 02, 04, 05 January 2021. The admit cards for the same will release in the 3rd week of December 2020.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14/11/2020
• Closure of registration of application: 04/12/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 04/12/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 19/12/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020
• Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
• Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
• Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
• Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
• Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
• Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
• Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
• Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
• Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here