RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification released for Level 1 and Level 2 for 12 Vacancies. You can search for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Summary
- Notification RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 12 Level 1 & Level 2 Posts,12th pass can apply
- Notification Date 7 Dec, 2021
- Last Date of Submission 20 Dec, 2021
- State Maharashtra
- Organization Central Railway
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6 December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 December 2021
- For all candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Class – Rs. 250/-
- Level – 1 – 10 Posts
- Level 2 – 2 Posts
- Level 1 – The candidate must be passed 12th or its equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level 2: passed 12th or equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level – 1 -18 to 33 years
- Level 2 – 18 to 30 years
How to apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 20 December 2021. The candidates can directly access the online application link by clicking on the above link. The steps for online applications are given below.
1. Click on – “Online application for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2021-22”.\
2. INSTRUCTIONS: Please go through the instructions carefully.
3. Click on – “Click here to Apply Online for Level 2” OR Click on – “Click here to Apply Online for Level 1”.
4. Click on “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER”.
5. Fill in the details for registration as per the required fields on the Registration page.
6. Check each and every detail entered carefully. Click on “EDIT” to edit the details or click on “REGISTER” to
proceed further. You will not be able to edit these details once you click on the “Register” button.
7. Registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail address, and, a One Time Password (OTP)
will be sent to your registered Mobile number on successful registration.
8. Enter OTP as received on your registered mobile.
9. Click on – “Verify Mobile No.”
10. In case OTP is not received, click on “Re-Send OTP”.
11. Login with Registration ID and New password.
12. Fill in the educational qualification details.
13. Fill in the Scout/Guide qualification details after selecting the appropriate check box.
14. Fill in the details of minimum of two events at the National/All India Railway’s level and two events at the State level
(Any additional qualification/events should be brought at the time of document verification).
15. Click on “SAVE AND PROCEED” button.
16. Fill in address details and bank details.
17. Click “Save & Proceed” or “Previous” to edit.
18. Choose a file to upload your scanned photograph.
19. Choose a file to upload your scanned signature.
20. Scanned photograph and signature should be less than 70 kb and 30 kb respectively in jpg format.
21. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload your relevant education qualification mark sheet.
22. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload your President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge
23. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
24. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload your certificate of activeness.
25. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload your 1st and 2nd certificate of an event at the National/All India Railway’s
26. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload your 1st and 2nd certificate of an event at the State level.
27. Choose a PDF file less than 100 kb to upload a Caste certificate/Disability certificate, wherever applicable.
28. SC / ST / OBC candidates should upload their valid caste certificate in the prescribed Central Government format.
29. OBC candidates should upload their latest valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued on or after 01/04/2021,
failing which they shall not be considered for age relaxation.
30. Click “SAVE AND PROCEED” or “PREVIOUS” to edit.
31. Make payment following the instructions carefully.
32. Download the copy of the application. Retain a hard copy or soft copy of the same for reference.
33. Keep the application print / soft copy and the Registration ID for future reference.
34. Candidates will be given further intimation by email or/and SMS only.
35. Select list will be displayed on the RRC website also.