Recruitment in Gujarat Post Department for 10 pass
Department of Posts Gujarat Circle Recruitment Postal Assistant And Postman 2020: Gujarat Postal Circle has published the recruitment for the post of Postal Assistant, Postman. The aspiring candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility.
Posts Gujarat Circle Recruitment 2020
Organization Name Posts : Gujarat Circle Gujarat
Official Website : http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect/
Who can Apply : All India Citizen Eligible & Intrested Candidates.
Education Qualification : 10th And 12th Pass
Work Location : Gujarat
Total Post : 144
Type of Job : Govt.
Salary : Rs 25500 – Rs 81100
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- 52 Posts
- Postman/ Mail Guard:- 47 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Subordinate Office):- 45 Posts
- 10th Or 12th or its degree even if it is approved, s Fore More Detail Please Read Official Website And Notification.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs.25500 – Rs.81100/- Per Month
- Postman/ Mail Guard:- Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/- Per Month
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Subordinate Office):- Rs.18000 – Rs.56900/- Per Month
- The Application Shall Have to pay Application Fee of Rs.120/- (one Hundred Twenty only) and the Fees already paid will be valid for previously applied Applicants.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Age – 18-27 year as on 31-07-2020 (age Relaxation for SC/ST – Ten year and for other Five Years)
- Postman/ Mail Guard : Age – 18-25 year as on 31-07-2020 (age Relaxation for SC/ST – Ten year and for other Five Years)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative offices/ Subordinate Office) :Age – Up to 35 year as on 31-07-2020 (age Relaxation for SC/ST – Ten year and for other Five Years)
Note : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- For this Recruitment , you will have to apply Online And offline and all the useful information will have to be filled by going to the official website.
- The Applicant Must Register themselves on the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect
- Applications can be submitted through any of the three means.
(a) Speed Post Addressed to the assistant Director Postal Service / Recruitment) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad -380001.
(b) Through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c) Through online method on the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect
- Based on merit of written examination OR written examination and Skill test. Fore More Detail Visit Official Website.
|Sr No||Scheduled of Activities||Proposed Date|
|1||Date of Issue of Notification||10-07-2020|
|2||Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||11-07-2020 At 10:00hr|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31-07-2020 at 23.59hr|
|4||Starting Date of Deposit Fees in cash at any Branch of post in Working hours.||10-07-2020|
|5||last Date of Deposit Fees in cash at any Branch of post in Working hours.||31-07-2020|