RBI Recruitment 2022 : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites applications from eligible candidates for 303 posts of Grade A & B Officers 2022 in various Offices of the Bank.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read RBI Recruitment Notification 2022.RBI Vacancy 2022 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Reserve Bank Of India.
RBI Recruitment 2022
|Reserve Bank Of India|
|Posts Name||Grade A & B Officers|
|No. Of Post||303|
- Grade A Officers:09
- Grade B Officers:294
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Second Class Master Degree In Various Subject
- Graduation In Any Discipline & Master Degree.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the January 01,2022.
RBI How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
RBI Application Fees
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM posts: The application fee is ₹850 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Assistant Manager: Rajbhasha and protocol& security: The application fee is ₹600 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
RBI Selection Process
- Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.