If you are also a ration card holder then there is some relief news for you. The central government has changed a rule. The rule said that the food ministry has extended the date for attaching ration cards to Aadhaar till September 30. The government’s decision is expected to benefit millions of beneficiaries.
- Big decision of Modi government
- Millions of ration card holders will benefit
- Additional support and ration card linking date until September 30th
The Department of Food and Public Distribution is responsible for linking each state government and union territory with ration cards and Aadhaar numbers, a statement said. Which was announced on February 7, 2017. This time limit has now been extended to 30 September 2020. This means that if you are a ration card holder, you can do Aadhaar linking till September 30.
No one’s ration card will be canceled till the notification is received
No eligible beneficiary can be denied rations unless the Ministry issues clear instructions to all the States and Union Territories. The ministry said no one’s ration card would be canceled due to lack of Aadhaar number.
The country has imposed a lockdown due to Corona. The third phase of the lockdown, which took effect on March 25. It is due to end on May 17. The central government had announced a total of 15 kg of free rations for three months so that people would not have food problems in this crisis.
Also Read Posts ::
- You can make voice and video calls even without network: Click hare
- When and how to get 3 free gas cylinders: Click hare
- Truecaller 25 crore people trust : Click here
- View deleted messages & photo recovery: Click here
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020 ? Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List 2020. Click here
In a meeting with PM Modi, these 4 states appealed to increase the lockdown
India’s feat against Corona: Indigenous kits reporting in 90 minutes will cost just that much
Something like this is written in three letters on the zip of each jeans, find out what it means