All the data of the phone can be deleted even after it is stolen, this is the easy way.
Everyone has a smartphone right now, and everyone’s necessary and important data is saved in the phone as photos, videos and other documents. But it often happens that the phone is stolen or lost somewhere.
At such times the smartphone user gets into trouble, and runs the risk of stealing the data he needs. But don’t worry, we’re showing you a trick here that lets you easily delete data from a stolen phone. Learn Simple Tips.
Online way to delete data
If your phone is stolen somewhere, in this condition you can delete your phone data online. Learn how..
This is the whole process
1. First you need to open an Internet browser on a computer or other phone.
2. Here you have to type https://www.google.com/android/find.
3. Now you need to login with your Gmail ID, which is also in the smartphone.
4. You will see three options of Play Sound, Secure Device and Erase Device.
5. To delete phone data from these you have to click on ERASE DEVICE.
6.Clicking one more time will require you to enter your Gmail password.
7. If your phone has internet on, you can delete all your data.