NVS Recruitment 2022
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released notification for the recruitment of various Non-Teaching posts in its establishments across the country. Eligible candidates can apply online for NVS Non-Teaching Jobs from 12 January to 10 February 2022. Aspirants can apply through the official website only.
A job notification for Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Computer Operator, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) etc NVS Non-Teaching Vacancies in HQ and Regional Offices and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Detailed information regarding NVS Recruitment 2022 for Non-Teaching vacancies is given below. Aspirants must check the detailed notification to find a suitable vacancy. Also, look for other important information like educational qualification, age limit, application fee etc in the below section.
NVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name –||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Vacancy Details –||Various (Non-Teaching Jobs)|
|Total Posts –||1915|
|Advt No: –||NVS Recruitment 2021-22|
|Job Location –||All Over India|
|Last date –||10 February 2022|
NVS Non Teaching Vacancy 2022
- Assistant Commissioner(Group A): 05
- Assistant Commissioner(Admin): 02
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B): 82
- Assistant Section Officer (Group C): 10
- Junior Translation Officer(Group B): 04
- Audit Assistant (Group C): 11
- Junior Engineer-Civil(Group C): 01
- Stenographer: 22
- Computer Operator: 04
- Catering Assistant: 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 630
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273
- Lab Attended: 142
- Mess Helper: 629
- Multi Tasking Staff: 29
NVS Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
NVS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
- Assistant Commissioner: ₹1500/-
- Female Staff Nurse: ₹1200/-
- Lab Attendant/ Mess Helper/ MTS: ₹750/-
- Other Posts: ₹1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Important Dates for NVS Non-Teaching Vacancies 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/01/2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/02/2022
- Written Examination Date: 9 to 11 March 2022
How to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
- First, visit the official website of NVS @ navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitments tab on the homepage.
- Find the suitable link for various Non-Teaching Vacancies 2022.
- Download the notification and check it properly.
- Thereafter, click on the Apply Online link available there.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and click on submit button.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for future use.