Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020
The yojana will result to be a boon for the farmers of the state. Government has allotted large funds for the welfare of the farmers. Farmers can have the complete details about the registration process and the steps to apply for the yojana through the steps mention in our article.
The Scheme is currently available for the state of Gujarat. Announced by the chief minister of the state Mr. Vijay Rupani. Called “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana” a new crop insurance scheme. This is a new crop insurance scheme that has been started to benefit the farmers of the state. The farmers of the state have to bear the economic loss, especially in the Kharif season due to the irregularity in rainfall. Now, if the farmer suffers from crop loss then the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers for the crop loss. The farmer will also be eligible for the additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund apart from the scheme i.e. MKS Yojana.
- Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 Complete Overview
- Authority Government of Gujarat
- Official Portal www.gujratindia.gov.in
- Concerned Department Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation Department
- Category Compensation to crop loss
- Name of Yojana Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Launched By Chief Minister of the state
- Beneficiaries Farmer from the state of Gujarat
- Compensation Amount Rs 20,000/hectare for 33% to 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
- Rs 25,000/hectare for more than 60% crop loss for a maximum of 4 hectares.
“ મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના “ pic.twitter.com/VbrrAPellR
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) August 10, 2020
- The farmer from the state of Gujarat can avail the scheme.
- Government will provide compensation amounts to those farmers who have suffered the crop loss due to natural calamity
- The concerned authority will provide compensation of Rs 20,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) to the farmer who has suffered crop loss ranging from 33% to 60%.
- The amount of Rs 25,000/hectare (up to a maximum of 4 hectares) will be provided to the farmers who have suffered a crop loss above 60%
- 56 Lakhs of total farmer shall be benefitted from the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
- The scheme is free. The farmers do not have to pay any type of premium so as to secure their crops.
- The applicant needs following documents to apply for the scheme. Please refer to the complete article below to have more information.
- Candidate should have a permanent domicile for the state of Gujarat.
- In case of loss of crops due to natural calamities, farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation which will be provided under the State Disaster Response Fund.
- The farmer of the state of Gujarat can only apply for the scheme.
- In Kharif 2020 this scheme will be provided, so farmers can plant crops in the Kharif season with the benefit of this scheme.
- The scheme replaces the PM Fasal Bima Yojana in the state of Gujarat.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Land Records
- Details of the crop loss
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Initially, the concerned authority will prepare a list of villages/taluka who have suffered crop loss and damage due to natural calamities which include uneven rainfall, droughts, floods, etc.
- The department will then share the list with the revenue department within 7 days.
- In the next phase, within 15 days a special survey team will review the damage to crops.
- After completion of the damage survey, the list of beneficiary farmers will be announced by the order signed by the District Development Officer.
- There will be two types of beneficiary list, 33% to 60%, and loss of more than 60%.
- The assistance amount provided to both categories will be Rs 20,000 and 25,000/-.