ISRO Officer Recruitment
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Stores Officer Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh – Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 April 2021.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 April 2021
- Last date for payment of fee – 23 April 2021
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Notification||ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification out @isro.gov.in, Apply Online for 24 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and other Posts from today onwards|
|Notification Date||Apr 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 21, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Administrative Officer – 6 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 6 Posts
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 12 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Administrative Officer – MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
- Accounts Officer – ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR M.Com. + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
- Purchase & Stores Officer – MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Graduate + Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Post Graduate with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Graduate with 5 years experience [2 years in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021
The applications can be filled through the online mode only from 1 April to 21 April 2021. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee – Rs. 250/-