It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total No of Post: 482
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Technician ApprenticeMechanica: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
(2)Technician ApprenticeElectrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(3) Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
(4) Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource: Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
(5) Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
(6) Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)
(7) Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
- Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration Of Apprenticeship Training:
• Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
• Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
• Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months