Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Coast Guard Navik, Yatrik Notification Declared : You can find other details like Required qualifications, age limit, how to fill the form, application fee, selection process are given below.
- Navik (General Duty) : 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 50
- Yatrik (Mechanical) : 31
- Yatrik (Elecrical) : 07
- Yatrik (Electronics) : 10
Total No. of Posts: 358 Posts
- Navik (General Duty). 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch). 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik. 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Note : Education Boards listed in COBSE website as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 22 Years
- For Other : Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Nil
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
NOTE:: Interested Candidates, Read The Full Notification/Advertisement Before Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 358 Posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021