Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply For 191 Posts @ joinindianarmy.nic.in has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply For 191 Posts – Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total Posts : 191
- unmarried Male – 175
- unmarried Female – 14
- Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personne – 2
Posts Name :
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army
Educational Qualification : Indian Army Recruitment
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2022 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness.
- (i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- (ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit. (i) For SSC(Tech)- 59 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 30 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2022.
Selection Process : Indian Army Recruitment
- Services Selection Board (SSB) will conduct a five-day interview procedure to select applicants for Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2022. The qualifying degree marks will be used to shortlist candidates for this interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the SSB on the basis of merit, during which successful declared candidates will be subjected to a medical examination.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
Apply Process : Indian Army Recruitment
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Pay Scale :
Important Links : Indian Army Recruitment
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON : 08 MAR 2022
WILL BE CLOSED ON : 06 APR 2022