How to Find Lost Or stolen mobile using Google : Use computer Easy step to Step info
We’ve all lost our mobile phone at one point or another — sometimes in our homes, sometimes in the car and sometimes out in the wild unknown. Now instead of searching everywhere to track it down, you can rely on Google for help.
This little-known Google feature lets you find your Android phone or tablet using Google’s search engine on your PC, as long as you meet the right criteria.
Your Android phone should have the Google App installed, Now cards enabled, Web & App activity enabled, Google Now notifications turned on and, finally, location reporting should be set to “High accuracy” mode.
- How to locate your phone using Google
- Find your phone with Google Home and Assistant
- Find your phone with third-party apps
- The best solution
Find Lost Or stolen mobile Using computer: Google Find my Device
Here’s how it works:
First, use your computer browser to log in to the Google account you have set up on your phone.
Now type the phrase “find my phone” into Google’s search engine on your PC. In response, Google displays a map that attempts to zero in on the location of your device. Give it at least several seconds, and you’ll eventually see a location on the map that’s accurate enough to give you a sense of where you left the phone. For example, the map told me that the location of my device was accurate to 46 feet.
First Open Google And search “findmydevice’.
- then Open first Link. see in screenshot
3. Then Log in using mail id.
Be Carefull you have to use this mail mail who is sign in in Lost or stolen mobile.
Then You can view different Option ON screen. Like this image,
Here Hint of all option on find My Device :
- Middle of the screen you can see Live Location and status of Your mobile phone.like This image.
In Left side so may option,
- First Your miobile phone status Like IMEI no. and battery position of phone.
- PLAY SOUND : Using this option you can play sound for 5 minuts. if phone is silent sound also Rang for 5 minuts
- SECURE DEVICE : Using this option you can Lock your Lost or stolen phone. you have to enter Password and other thing to Lock phone, Be carefull Once you SEcure Device Nobody can open your phone. and all your data will be secure.
- ERASE DEVICE : Using this option you can Erase or Delet your phone. Once your Erase Device All of Data of your Phone will be Deleted permanantely.
How to locate your phone with Google
Should you happen to lose your phone, you can locate its whereabouts by logging into your Google account from any computer or even from another phone.
- Launch a web browser from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Navigate to android.com/find.
- If necessary, enter your email address and password just as though you were checking your email. If you have 2-step verification set up on your Google account (and you most certainly should), you’ll need to complete that process as well.
With Find My Device open, you have three options to choose from:
- You can play a sound so that it makes noise (even if you had it on silent). This feature is helpful if the map indicates that the phone is within earshot and you simply can’t see it.
- You can secure your device so that the finder can’t access your home screen. This feature is most helpful if your phone wasn’t previously secured with a passcode or a fingerprint sensor.
- You can erase your phone. This is the best option if you know for certain that you aren’t likely to retrieve your phone.
How to Locate Android Phone Using Google.com
Go to Google.com and type “Find my phone” into the search engine.
If you’re logged into your Google account from your web browser, and your phone is turned on and connected to the Internet, it will show up on a map.
If you have a smartwatch, a tablet, or another phone that’s also connected to the Internet and logged into your Google account, Google will find it, too. Select the drop-down menu below the map to choose the lost Android device you’re trying to locate.
Just select Ring below the map and Google will ring your phone at full volume, even if the ringer on your phone is set to silent. When you hear the ring, simply pick up your phone and hit the power button to stop the ringing.