How to download aadhar card pdf?
ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD LINK: Click here
- DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD PDF
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD E AADHAR?
- How to download aadhar card pdf?
- Aadhar card kaise download kare?
- Adhar card download kare.
- Aadhar card apne phone me kaise download kare?
- Aadhar card ki pdf kaise download kare?
- Adhar e copy download karne ki link.
- Aadhar card pdf download karne ki site.
- Sarkari aadhar card download karne ka tarika
- Aadhar card kevi rite download karvu?
- Aadhar pdf ma kevi rite download karv?
Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
- You cannot download Aadhaar if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before allowing you to download the pdf Aadhaar card.
- You cannot download Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar as many times as you want.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar, one can get its print out by entering the password.
Step 5. Download e-Aadhaar PDF
To open the e-Aadhaar PDF file, you will need to enter a password. Your password will be the first four letters of your name along with your birth year. Ensure the letters of your name are entered in capitals. For instance, if your name is THOMAS and your birth year is 1989, your password will be THOM1989.
You can also get Aadhaar on your mobile number by clicking here. For this, you need to have a registered mobile number linked with your Aadhaar. If you do, simply enter the following details:
- Enrolment ID
- Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Mobile number
- Security Code
If you have recently applied for an Aadhaar card and are waiting for delivery of the same, you can get Aadhaar card status by following these 6 steps:
- Keep your enrolment slip handy.
- Log in the official UIDAI website, https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the home page, look for the option ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ and click on it. This is the page that will open.
- You will be asked for your 14-digit Enrolment ID (EID) number along with the 14-digit time stamp. Enter the same. Ensure the time stamp is entered in this format: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss as mentioned on your enrolment slip
- After submitting this, you will be asked to enter the given security captcha code. Carefully enter the same without any mistakes.
- Now click on the ‘Check Status’ button to be provided with the Aadhaar status of your application.