- 1 Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- 126.96.36.199 Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana New Updates
- 188.8.131.52 Details Of Vidhva Sahay Scheme
- 184.108.40.206 Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
- 220.127.116.11 Application Fee
- 18.104.22.168 Eligibility Criteria
- 22.214.171.124 Documents Required
- 126.96.36.199 To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- 188.8.131.52 Beneficiary Selection
- 1.0.1 Share this:
- 1.0.2 Related
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
As we all know, that the widows of our country are often termed as the people who are not able to provide for their families. So today in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana that was launched in the year 2020. In this article today, we will share with the readers the important factors of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, registration process, selection process and all of the other important step by step guide which is essential in order to enrol yourself under the scheme.
Through the implementations of the Gujarat vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme, the financial funds will be provided to all of the widows of the Gujarat state. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all of the widows who want to provide for their family but they are not able to provide because of lack of education or because they belong to below the poverty line group. The incentive will be provided to all of the Widows so that they have a healthy lifestyle in the near future and they can also carry forward their child’s education.
Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana New Updates
The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
This pension amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Under this scheme around 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefit in 33 districts of the state.
This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
The chief minister of Gujarat has also started the National social assistance program portal in order to facilitate direct bank transfer of pensions into the beneficiary account.
The government of Gujarat has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
For rural areas now the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 and in urban areas, it is Rs 150000.
Now the number of beneficiaries have also been increased from 1.64 lacs to 3.70 lacs
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help the widow women who need help financially to live after the death of husband. To boost up their confidence and help to live better life.
Details Of Vidhva Sahay Scheme
Scheme Name : Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Launched by Gujarat Government
Beneficiaries Widows of the state
Objective To provide better survival opportunities
Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Only the application fee of rupees 20 will be applicable to enrol yourself under the scheme.
To be eligible for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
- Application Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Firstly Visit at the official website.
- First, of All Download the application form appearing on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
Submit this form to the Social security office
- Finally, you will get the Approval
- Certificate form the department of Social security.
- Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
After your application form submission, your details filled in application along with documents will be verified by the authorities. After verification, if your application is approved you may collect the approval letter.