FSSAI Recruitment 2021
Apply Online for Manager and Other Posts @fssai.gov.in Application and other details are available at www.fssai.gov.inunder ‘Jobs @ FSSAI (Careers)’section The vacancies shown above are indicative and may increase or decrease. The last date for online application is 15 May, 2021.The online application portal will be available from 16 April 2021 to 15 May 2021.
FSSAI is hiring 38 Principal Manager, Joint Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director and & Manager. FSSAI release Notification for Eligible Candidates and Get official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, salary, age limit, fee, application procedure, Last date, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruOjas regularly to get the latest updates.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Notification: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Principal Manager, Joint Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director and & Manager. FSSAI Online Application will start from today i.e. on 16 April 2021. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply on or before 15 May 2021 on FSSAI website –fssai.gov.in.
Summary for Post
|No.||Name of Post||Specialization||Pay|
|Age Limit as|
|1||Joint Director||1. Technical|
2.Admin & Finance
|Journalism or Mass communication or|
2.Admin & Finance
|5||Manager||1. Journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation|
3. Social Work or Psychology or Labour
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Short Information
- Notification FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Manager and Other Posts @fssai.gov.in
- Notification Date : Apr 16, 2021
- Last Date of Submission : May 15, 2021
- Date Of Exam : Jun 20, 2021
- City : New Delhi
- State : Delhi
- Country : India
- Organization : Other Organizations
|Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees||16-april-2021|
|Admit Card for Exam||05-june-2021|
|Date of the Examination||20-june-2021|
Nationality: a candidate must be either:
- citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
- permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Sl. No. Examination Centers
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION
|No.||Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
Note I: Applications without the prescribed Fee/ Intimation Charges shall be summarily rejected.
Note II: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in
reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to the FSSAI’s website www.fssai.gov.in and click on the link ‘Job @fssai (Career)’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-01/2021” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure- I).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND CONTINUE” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
How to PAYMENT Fee:
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Important Link:
Help desk for FSSAI Recruitment :
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or in downloading of Admit Card, queries may be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Do not forget to mention ‘FSSAI’ – DR-01/2021′ ‘Post Applied For’ in the subject of the email.