Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme 2020
Agriculture is the mainstay of Gujarat state. And farming will happen when the farmer works. The Gujarat government has implemented all the schemes for the development of farmers. One of these is the farmer accident insurance scheme 2020. Under which the farmers will get help in the insurance for accidental death / casualty at the time of accident. In this article, we will give you complete information about farmer accident insurance scheme 2020.
About Of farmer accident insurance scheme 2020
Farmers accident insurance scheme 2020 has been included in Gujarat Collective Juth (Janata) Accident Bima Yojana to assist the farmers in the state of Gujarat at the time of accidental death / disability. All account holder farmers of Gujarat have been included in this scheme. In which all joint or individual account holders will get the benefit.Under the farmer accident insurance scheme 2020 Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death or incapacitated disability, 2 lakhs for both eyes, one eye and 2 lakhs for any part of one eye, stories of ruck eye or one limb. In the financial assistance of 1 lakh rupees will be given to the account holder.
Objective farmer accident insurance scheme 2020
Many peasant people in the state are poor and there is only one person earning in their house. By the way, if the earning person accidentally dies or cripples, then his family has to face a lot of trouble and in many cases the whole family of farmers are forced to commit suicide. Keeping this in mind, the state government has implemented the farmer accident insurance scheme 2020.
The main objective of the farmer accident insurance scheme 2020 is to help the account holder farmers of the state by giving financial assistance to the family of the account holder farmer in the event of accidental death or casualty and accidental injury.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana
The farmer must be a resident of the state of Gujarat.
All the farmers of Gujarat State with income from 5 years to 70 years of income, whose names are in 8A, 7/12 and Haq letter 6 under Mahesuli record, those joint or individual farmer account holders at the time of accidental death or casualty and accident In the case of injuries, Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana is eligible for benefits.
To avail benefits in Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana, the farmer must have registered for the account holder farmer at the time of 1 April.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Benefite
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana will benefit all the farmers of Gujarat with an income of 5 to 70 years.
- Under Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana, any farmer dies accidentally, in which case the family of the farmer is paid Rs. 2.00 lakhs from the state government.
- At the time of the accident of the farmer, both the eyes or the hands and the feet go away, in the same case, from the state government, the farmer’s family gets Rs 2.00 lakh. Financial assistance of Rs.
- In case of accidental loss of one eye and one leg or hand at the time of the farmer accident, in this case, Rs. 2.00 lakhs to the farmer family from the state government. Financial assistance of Rs.
- At the time of accident of the farmer, if one eye or one leg or hand causes damage to any one, then financial assistance of Rs. 1.00 lakh will be given to the farmer family from the state government.
Primium Under Khedut Aksmat Bima Yojana
According to the state government, any farmer taking benefit in Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana is not required to pay any premium of any kind in this scheme.
Every year the premium of all farmers registered on the day of April 1 will be paid by the state government under Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Application form
To apply for Kisan Bima Yojana accidentally, its application form will be required. Click on the following link to download Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana form.
For the application form of Kisan Akshmat Bima Yojana, you have to go to the given below, from where you will get the Kisan akshamat Bima Yojana Application Form without any value.
- Kachari of village servant in rural expansion.
- Extension Officer or Taluka Development Officer in Taluka Extension.
- Farming Extension Assistance Officer
Roold Of Khedut Aksmat Bima Yojana
- The deceased person or a disabled handicapped person should be an accountant farmer.
- Death or casualty should have been accidentally caused.
- Suicide and natural death will not benefit from this scheme.
- The death or death of the handicapped farmer should be between 5 to 70 years.
- Suddenly the application should be done within 150 days.