E-Shram Card Registration 2021
Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future.
Ministry of Labour and Employment has launch e Shram portal to Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers. You can check the complete details of E Shram Portal 2021 Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
E Shram Card Registration 2021 – E Shram Card Online Application 2021 :
- Article : E Shram Card Registration 2021
- Category : Government Schemes
- Authority : Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India
- Registration Apply Start : 26.08.2021
- Registration Apply Mode : Online Mode
- Official Website : https://eshram.gov.in/
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card :
In fact, a target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers and other organized workers. Such people who are not able to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it is not possible to know. What plan came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers.
38 crore workers of the country are working in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many more workers in the unorganized sector are widely reduced. are | This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created for the welfare of these crore unorganized workers brothers and sisters who play a big role in the country’s economy and to envision their secure future
Some special features of E Shram Card :
- E Shram Self Registration : Apply Online
- Registration Through CSC Portal : Apply Online
- CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status : Check Here
- Update Profile : Click Here
- Update E-Kyc : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
You will get 12 digit unique number :
- The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India.
Labour Shramik Card Registration : e-SHRAM has been developed for the overall welfare of crores of unorganised workers of the country. To extend the benefits to unorganised workers of the country, the e-SHRAM portal will be seeded with their Aadhaar cards.
The Labour Shramik Card will have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family details etc. for the optimum realisation of their employability and extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first-ever national database of unorganised workers, including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers and others, e shram login
E Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply :
- The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi.
- The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector.
- Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal.
- Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card