Children For Make An Investment
Children For Make An Investment , Nowadays everyone is worried about the future of their children. Every parent wants to give expensive education to their children on low income but parents have to work harder to complete it. Today, we are telling you about a post office plan that can help you secure your child’s future
This post office scheme, parents buy the policy in their own name. And names the children as nominees. This is because the parents have to pay the premium. However children are the only beneficiaries
◆ This is the peculiarity of the scheme
● The minimum age for child life insurance is 19 years while the maximum age is 55 years.
● You can also take a loan after three years on this insurance.
● This policy is also surrendered after 3 years.
● The minimum sum assured of child life insurance is Rs 20,000 while the maximum sum assured can be up to Rs 50 lakh.
● If you do not run the policy for 5 years, you will not get the benefit of bonus
◆ This is the required document
● ID proof of child and parents (Aadhar card, ration card etc.)
● Birth certificate (birth certificate, matriculation certificate, Aadhaar card etc.)
● Residence Proof (Ration Card, Voter Identity Card etc.)
● Passport size photo
● Other document requested by the insurance company
Post Office Savings Account
5-Year Post Office Recurring Deposit Account (RD)
Post Office Time Deposit Account (TD)
Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account (MIS)
Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)15 year Public
Provident Fund Account (PPF)
National Savings Certificates (NSC)
Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts