AAI Recruitment 2023: Dear viewers, AAI Recruitment For 496 Junior Executive Posts AAI Recruitment 2023 : Airports Authority of India has going to invites applications from, eligible candidates must refer official notification and must apply ON-LINE through AAI’s official Website www.aai.aero for the following post. you can find other details here like Age limit, required documents, selection process, education and qualification, Application fees, pay scale, How to Apply all details given under this article. read this article till the end and share with everyone.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
AAI Recruitment 2023: Overview
- Organization Authority AAI
- Article language English
- Post Name Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Total no of Post 496
- Apply Mode Online
Education & Qualification
- Applicant should have Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) in Physics and Mathematics subject. OR
- Applicant should have Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any subject (Physics & Mathematics must be subjects in any one of them semesters curriculum).
- The candidate should have minimum proficiency spoken and written both English language of the level of 10+2 standard (candidate must have passed out English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- For Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] post : between Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- Applicant Maximum required age was 27 years due on 30.11.2023.
- Age limit relaxable 5 years for SC/ST
- Age limit relaxable 3 years for OBC
- Age relaxan for (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
Application Fees AAI Recruitment 2023
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for this recruitment (inclusive of GST) the fees was pay by candidate on ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices passed out successfully on completed one year of there Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female
- candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible this All allowns Applicant get taken after selecting in this recruitment as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for Junior Executive post would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
- Starting date to online Application 01.11.2023
- Last Date to online Application 30.11.2023
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible Candidates must apply On-line throughout official website www.aai.aero (Using Above Link) under tab “CAREERS”. No other mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.